Skip to navigation Skip to main content

Fit Livin' Pyramid

The Core of Our Work

The core values of the Fit Livin’ Program includes a five step behavioral modification program created by a physician, registered dietician and fitness expert.

The Corporate Program

Lifestyles Are What We Do

Fit Livin’ Corporate Wellness
A robust wellness program to maximize your ROI. Includes: Community Engagement Leader, in-app coaching, on-site visits, reports, iOS/Android Premium Mobile App, and more.
Fit Livin’ White Label
A customized iOS and Android application with your brand/look and feel. An ideal solution for large to extra large companies and organizations.

Testimonials

What people say about us

Fit Livin' is a group of like minded people that enjoy motivating and encouraging one another to push themselves to stay fit, eat healthy and have a good time in the process

David Kerr

COO - TinderBox

Blog

Featured Blog Posts

100%. Every. Single. Day.

Forget the 75% diet, 25% training rule… It’s 100% diet100% training 100% passion  You’ve probably heard that 75% of weight loss in general is related to your diet efforts and the other 25% is related to

Burn More Calories Everyday!

Your lifestyle plays a HUGE role in your metabolic efficiency. Here are a few ways to naturally optimize the rate your body burns calories…Load up on Fruggies. Increase your intake of fruits and vegetables. They

Move in a way that you enjoy!

Physical activity is good for you. It’s also a great way to spend time outdoors, socializing, doing something that makes you feel good about yourself. I highly encourage you to find an activity that you enjoy, invite a

GET IN TOUCH WITH US:

Carmel, IN
1-866-265-8004
info@fitlivin.com

Contact form: