Forget the 75% diet, 25% training rule…

 

It’s 100% diet

100% training

100% passion

 

 

You’ve probably heard that 75% of weight loss in general is related to your diet efforts and the other 25% is related to exercise...  

 

An analysis of more than 700 weight loss studies found that people see the biggest short-term results when they eat smart. On average, people who dieted without exercising for 15 weeks lost 23 pounds; the exercisers lost only 6  pounds over about 21 weeks. 

 

Bottom Line: It’s much easier to cut calories than to burn them off but….your mental attitude has control of BOTH!