1 pound chicken breasts, chopped into bite-size pieces
1/2 head of cabbage, chopped
2 heads fresh broccoli, chopped
2 cups snow peas
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 T olive oil
Honey-Ginger Stir-fry Sauce
1 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauces
2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 T flour
- Heat 1 T olive oil in a large non-stick skillet or wok. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked through. Set aside.
- Add onion in remaining oil and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes then add the rest of the vegetables and stir-fry 3-5 minutes or until desired tenderness. Add Chicken back to the pan.
- Add all sauce ingredients into a bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Push vegetables and chicken to the side of the pan and pour the sauce into the center. Allow sauce to heat. Once it begins to bubble then mix into the vegetables and chicken and take off of the heat.
- Serve over rice or quinoa. Enjoy!
*This sauce would be great with shrimp or steak as well!
**Recipe also located in the Fit Livin' Mobile App