Community Outreach “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into the giving."
- Mother Teresa
Volunteering not only benefits your community but it also benefits you! It can help you connect with others, combat depression and improve your sense of purpose. Keep in mind, every little bit helps. Small efforts count too!
Here are a few ways that you can give back:
- offer your skills to a group that may need them (i.e. coach, tutor, teach, etc)
- volunteer at a local run/walk
- participate in a clean-up of a local park, river bed, neighborhood, etc.
- donate non-perishables to a local food bank
- help out at a homeless shelter
- participate in a fundraising event