- Most diets are very low in calories-so you will lose weight
- Most of the weight lost is water and muscle weight
These low calorie diets can cause:
- Metabolism to slow down
- Decreased physical energy
- Decreased emotional energy which leads to depression, anxiety, irritability, etc.
- Nutrient deficiency due to elimination of food groups or inadequate intake
Because of these things, diets are impossible to maintain long term.
3-2-1 EAT! is not a diet! It is a life-long change in your attitude toward eating. Food is a means to achieve good health and wellness. Food is Fuel.
- 3 Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- 2 Healthy Snacks (Between Meals)
- 1 Recovery Snack (Post Exercise)
You will never diet again! Start a LIFESTYLE follow 3-2-1 EAT! and your Fuel List.