What an INCREDIBLE event this year and a HUGE thank you!
We had a record number of registrations 650!
Record number of sponsors 47!
The following can only happen because of you, volunteers and sponsors!
We raised over $10,000 for Hemophilia of Indiana and Special Olympics of Washington Township.
We stuffed 10 back packs filled with toys for Tatum’s Bags of Fun (over $100/back pack) to be delivered to 10 brave Indiana children fighting cancer.
We packed the Holy Trinity Food Pantry for an entire year.
We gave away over $1000 of prizes and gift cards for the top three male and female finishers on 4 mile course.
We gave away over $800 of prizes and gift cards for the top male and female Indian, Pilgrim and Turkey on 4 mile course.
We gave away over $1000 of prizes and gift cards for 15 pumpkin raffle winners on 4 mile course.
We gave away over $250 of prizes and gift cards for 5 pumpkin raffle winners on the 1.5 mile course.
This totals 32 winners and over $3000 of prizes and gift cards.
All 68 kids who completed the kids run went home with a FREE finishing medal to remember the day.
Thank you to the following sponsors!
Title Sponsor – Perry Wealth Management Group at Morgan Stanley
Grant Sponsor – Baxter International Inc
Standing Ovation – Bayer
Coots Henke and Wheeler
Indiana Vein Specialists
Jason O’Neil: Encore Sotheby’s International Realty
Barnes and Thornburg
Gibbons Legal Group
Ice Miller LLP
Interim Capital Group Inc.
Dentistry on 116th
Hazel Dell Animal Hospital
Indiana Basketball Academy
Advanced Medical Physics
American Dairy Association
Green Bean Delivery
Indy Aquatic Masters
Roll Fast Recovery
DJ at Matsu
Wellness Council of Indiana
Kentwood Office Furniture
Look forward to next year……
Two Awesome Organizations!
1. We are asking for all participants to bring one or more or the following items to packet pick up. These items will help stock the shelves of the Holy Trinity Food Pantry.
- Canned fruits/veggies
- Canned soups/meals
- Peanut butter jelly
- Pasta sauce
- Small bottles of laundry soap
2. We are asking for all participants to bring a new toy, game (able to play in bed), gift card, etc for infants to 18 years old. Tatum’s Bags of Fun is an incredible organization with an awesome mission.
Packet Pickup at Cool River Pizza
- Wednesday, November 26 from 4-7 pm (146th and Hazel Dell in front of Kroger)
- Fit Livin’ Special: $8 Large one-topping pizza. Dine-in or Carry-out.
- Packet Pick-up also available race day morning starting at 7 am.
Thanksgiving Day Run – 4 mile run/walk and 1.5 mile family walk
On-Line Registration Closes Tuesday, November 25 @ Midnight
You Can Still Register at Packet Pick-Up or Race Day Morning
Convenient – Plenty of Parking – Lots of Good Peeps
Come get a head start on that Thanksgiving Day feast by joining us for the 7th Annual Fit Livin’ Thanksgiving Day Family Fun Run and Walk!
This run not only benefits you and your appetite, but supports a great organization, as proceeds will benefit; Hemophilia of Indiana, Special Olympics, Holy Trinity Food Pantry, Tatum’s Bags of Fun and City of Noblesville Parks. So, gather your family, friends, and come get some exercise and support a great cause!
Location: Dillon Park (146th & Hazel Dell behind Kroger)
Date: November 27, 2014 Thanksgiving Day Morning
Start Times:8:45 am Kid’s Race ages 4-10 Free (1/4 mile) – 9:00 am Run/Walk
Course: Scenic, rolling 4 mile (or shorter 1.5 mile) course through beautiful Lochaven Community (Road closure of Cherry Tree Rd). All on street roads and patrolled by the Noblesville Police Department. Starting and Ending location: West Dillon Park by football fields/water park/behind Kroger.
Pumpkin Raffle: 20 Pumpkins on course
- Pumpkins will range in size.
- Each pumpkin will have a number on it.
- The number will coordinate with a prize.
- The larger the pumpkin the better the prize.
Prizes from the following vendor sponsors: Carmel Cyclery, Cycle Studio, Runner’s Forum, Bike Line, Athletic Annex, Green Bean Delivery, Indy Eleven, Recover Fast, 51 Speedshop, and more….
Awards: Awards for four mile course only. You can only win one award.
- First Place Male – $200 Athletic Annex Gift Card
- Second Place Male – $150 Athletic Annex Gift Card
- Third Place Male – $50 Athletic Annex Gift Card
- First Place Female – $200 Lysse Gift Card
- Second Place Female – $150 Lysse Gift Card
- Third Place Female – $50 Lysse Gift Card
- First Place Turkey (male and female) – $100 Gift Card
- First Place Indian (male and female) – $100 Gift Card
- First Place Pilgrim (male and female) – $100 Gift Card
Kid’s Course: Kids are free, but required to register on-line. Kids Medals Sponsored by: Pulte Homes. Age requirements 4-10 years old, 1/4 mile straight run finishing through a tunnel of highly supportive and motivating adults.
Cost: $25 (Before October 20) $28 (October 20 – November 25) $32 (November 26-27) – includes Fit Livin’ long sleeve performance shirt (male and female). Benefiting Hemophilia of Indiana, Special Olympics, Holy Trinity Food Pantry, Tatum’s Bags of Fun and Noblesville City Parks. We are doing our best to provide a long sleeve Fit Livin’ shirt for everyone.
Packet Pick-up: Wednesday, November 26 from 4-7pm @ Cool River Pizza (146th & Hazel Dell, in front of Kroger)
Fit Livin’ Packet Pick-up Pizza Special: Large 1 topping pizza $8.00 Dine in or phone ahead for carry out. Just say Fit Livin’!
Timing by Race Maker Productions
Photography by Ultra Event Photo
Sample of the 2013 Race shirt – high quality long sleeve
View Larger Map.
We will also have on-site event registration.
This is not just an ordinary fun run…Fit Livin’ is a community of people committed to . Setting a Performance Goal, eating a healthy nutrient rich diet and exercising to achieve a healthy sustainable lifestyle!